Prep: 8 min.
Cook: 7 min.
Ready In: 15 min.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons honey barbecue sauce
- 4 ounces shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese, or more to taste
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup of diced bell pepper
- ¼ cup of uncooked shredded spinach
- 1 piece of chopped turkey bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread 1-tablespoon barbecue sauce on tortilla.
- Mix 1-tablespoon barbecue sauce and chicken in bowl until coated. Spread chicken mixture on tortilla. Sprinkle half of the onion, green pepper, spinach, and turkey bacon onto tortilla. Add a dusting of cheese over the chicken mixture. Top with remaining onion, green pepper, spinach, and turkey bacon. Place pizza on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tortilla is crisp and cheese is melted, 5 to 8 minutes.