I woke up Monday morning and created the world’s most attractive breakfast burrito. Not only is it a work of art, but it’s also healthy – only 6SP on the Weight Watchers Freestyle program. Here are the ingredients.
- Flatout Light Original Flatbread – 2SP
- 2 Eggs – 0SP
- Bell Pepper, Onion, Spinach – 0SP
- Mozzerella Cheese Stick – 2SP
- 2 Slices of Trader Joe’s Turkey Bacon – 1SP
- 3 TBS of Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Guacamole – 1SP
Here’s how I cook it. Cut up the bell pepper, onion, and tear up the spinach. I mix the egg with the vegetables and put them all in the pan together. I add the cheese into the egg mixture after letting the egg simmer for a few seconds. Cook the turkey bacon in a separate pan (I like my turkey bacon crispy so I cook it for a bit longer. It does get crispy if you cook it for longer!) I pop the Flatbread into the microwave for a few seconds so it’s warm, then I assemble the egg mixture, bacon, and guacamole onto the Flatbread and then fold into a burrito.