Breakfast nachos, ballpark nachos, restaurant nachos — I love ‘em all. Bell Pepper Nachos are all of the goodness of classic nachos but without the tortilla chips. I used BBQ chicken for this recipe because BBQ chicken makes everything tastier; but feel free to use your favorite proteins and nacho toppings!
• 10 mini bell peppers
• 1 cup of grilled chicken
• 1/2 cup diced onion
• 2 TBS Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
• Shredded lettuce
• 2 TBS Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Guacamole made with Greek Yogurt
1. Grill chicken.
2. Cut mini bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and then grill. Grill onions, too.
3. Shred chicken and mix with BBQ sauce.
4. Place bell peppers onto plate as foundation for nachos.
5. Top with BBQ chicken, onions, shredded lettuce, and guacamole.